Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Big Bang Theory Best Quotes





*Howard is teaching Sheldon Chinese*


Howard: You know, I'm really glad you decided to learn Mandarin
Sheldon: Why?

Howard: Once you're fluent, you'll have a billion more people to annoy
instead of me






Sheldon: Why are you crying?

Penny: Because I'm stupid!

Sheldon: That's no reason to cry.

One cries because one is sad.

For example, I cry because others are stupid,

and that makes me sad






Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon

, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?

Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiAwT6WpzB4

Sheldon: Howard?

Howard: Yeah?

Sheldon: Your shoes are delightful.

Where did you get them?

Howard: What?

Sheldon: Bazinga, I don't care







Penny:Howard?

Sheldon:The answer is giant magnetoresistance.

Penny:Right.

Howard:Hey, I buzzed in.

Sheldon:And I answered. It's called teamwork.

Howard:Don't you think I should answer

engineering questions? I am an engineer.

Sheldon:By that logic, I should answer anthropology
questions because I'm a mammal







































No comments:

Post a Comment